Bi-directional automatic stirrup bender for the production ofstirrups and shaped wires both from bars (up to Ø 22 mm - #7) and from coils (up to Ø 16 mm - #5). The lower bending unit performs downward bends.
Driven by electric servomotors.
These automatic stirrup benders are equipped with:
- Max. pulling speed: 100 m/min (330 ft/min)
- External and internal straightening unit
- Semi-automatic cycle for shaped wires with bends on both ends
- Bar-holding clamp for downward bends
- Virtual mandrel for the upper processing unit
- Web Teleassistance
Processed wire type Single strand
Pulling speed HS Version Bending speed Average power consumption
Bar/Coil BAR: 1 Ø 8÷22 mm (#7) COIL: 1 Ø 8÷16 mm (#5) BAR: 2 Ø 8÷16 mm (#5) COIL: 2 Ø 8÷13 mm (#4) 100 m/min (330 ft/min) Not available 685°/sec 2 kWh
As the products are in continuous development, the technical specifications and images are purely by way of example and not binding.