This cold drawing line
is completely modular and the rolling process is made through drawing capstan and rollers cassettes for rolling/profiling.
Driven by electric asynchronous servomotors digitally controlled.
Wire is rolled to reduce the section and if necessary ribbed, then straightened and cut according to the different lengths scheduled.
- Rotating cut system to ensure continuous production
- Max. pulling speed (straight bars production): 6 m/s
- Max. pulling speed (coil production): 8 m/s
- Compact Lay-out
- Highly customizable
- "Asynchronous servomotor": low high-power consumption
- User friendly software for cold rolling process management
- Web Teleassistance
Other cold rolling lines:
Line at 1 or 2 passes with single vertical drawing capstan
- MV 4 - 12 mm (12 m/s)
Multi-pass line and multiple vertical drawing capstan
- 2MV 3,4 - 12 mm (12 m/s)
- 3MV 3,4 - 10 mm (16 m/s)
- 4MV 3 - 8 mm (16 m/s)
“Combidrive” MO with single horizontal drawing capstan
- MO 4,5 - 12 mm (8 m/s) (Coil)
- MO 4,5 - 12 mm (6 m/s) (Bars)
- MO 4 - 12 mm (8 m/s) (Coil)
- MO 4 - 12 mm (6 m/s) (Bars)
Every line is equipped with protections for the operator safety and is characterised by easy maintenance operations and short setup times, which guarantee high flexibility and productivity.