Stirrup bender and bar shaping machine
and bar shaping machine
from coil with 2 bending heads
, allows to produce stirrups and shaped wires with bends at both ends using wires up to Ø 25 mm (#8)
Driven by electric servomotors
These automatic stirrup benders and bar shaping machines are equipped with:
- Max. pulling speed: 160 m/min (525 ft/min)
- Straighteners (horizontal-vertical) with electronic and independent setting for the 2 wires with Joystick
- Patented feed unit that allows independent advancement for single o double wire (Optional)
- 2 bending unit
- Automatic motorized wire change
- Automatic adjustable wire-guide
- Web Teleassistance
- Pre-straightening Feeding Unit (Optional).
The 'bridge' version (Eura 25 Bridge) is suitable for accepting an optional mobile carriage which allows collecting and classifying the manufactured stirrups and rebars.
Processed wire type
Average power consumption
1 Ø 10÷25 mm (#8)
2 Ø 10÷20 mm (#6)
160 m/min (525 ft/min)
As the products are in continuous development,
the technical specifications and images are purely by way of example and not binding.