Stirrup bender and bar shaping machine from coil with 2 bending heads, allows to produce stirrups and shaped wires with bends at both ends using wires up to Ø 25 mm (#8). Driven by electric servomotors.
These automatic stirrup benders and bar shaping machines are equipped with:
- Max. pulling speed: 160 m/min (525 ft/min)
- Straighteners (horizontal-vertical) with electronicand independent setting for the 2 wires with Joystick
- Patented feed unit that allows independent advancement for single o double wire (Optional)
- 2 bending unit
- Automatic motorized wire change
- Automatic adjustable wire-guide
- Web Teleassistance
- Pre-straightening Feeding Unit (Optional).
The 'bridge' version (Eura 25 Bridge) is suitable for accepting an optional mobile carriage which allows collecting and classifying the manufactured stirrups and rebars.
Processed wire type Single strand
Pulling speed HS Version Bending speed Average power consumption
Coil 1 Ø 10÷25 mm (#8)
2 Ø 10÷20 mm (#6)
160 m/min (525 ft/min) Not available 585°/sec 10 kWh
As the products are in continuous development, the technical specifications and images are purely by way of example and not binding.