The rotor type wire straightening machine RI 6
is suitable for processing a wide range of smooth cold drawn industrial wires from Ø 2mm to Ø 6mm
The 4 independent servomotors allow:
- Excellent straightening quality;
- Max. pulling speed 160 m/min;
- Burr-free high-precision cutting (tolerance of ±0.1 mm).
A wide range of wires can be processed depending on the machine configuration: from mild steel to annealed and galvanized wire, high-strength steels such as stainless steel, springs steel and non-ferrous wires such as brass, bronze, copper and aluminum using special equipment.
The wide range of accessories allows you to customize the machine to the different needs of the industrial market.
- RI 6/ML: The manual setting of the mechanical length-stop will enable processing wires with a bar length accuracy of ±0,1 mm. This newly designed contactless length-stop enables to action the cut without the conventional trigger system, often the cause of marking the wire’s surface when worn.
- RI 6/AL: The automatic length-stop system (Patent), enables the operator to set the machine for various wire lengths and cutting them all in succession without ever having to stop the machine. The system is ideal for those who need to change wire lengths frequently as down time is cut-out definitively. The system is recommended with a double magazine bench in order to sort the different bar lengths.