A modular construction
is made with prefabricated panels
that are assembled and completed on site.
The sandwich panel is made up of two galvanized electro-welded mesh and a polystyrene sheet (EPS), of variable thickness according to specific architectural and insulation requirements.
The insulated precast panel is very versatile and can be used for different purposes:
- Main walls in structures completely made with panels, compatibly with the structural inspections and technical standards;
- Main walls in structures with a wooden roof or in any other material;
- Partition walls;
- Infill walls of residential buildings and commercial buildings;
- Infill of industrial prefabricated buildings or castings;
- Construction of a prefabricated house.