Bi-directional automatic stirrup bender
from coil for the production of stirrups and cut-to-size bars using wires up to Ø 16 mm (#5)
Driven by digital electric servomotors.
Also available HS version machine.
- Max. pulling speed: 140 m/min (460 ft/min) - HS Version: 200 m/min (660 ft/min)
- Anti-Twist device (Optional)
- 4 pulling drive wheels
- Cutting with Brushless motors with adjustable wire guide, reversible mobile and fixed cutting blades
- Pneumatic stirrup collector flap
- Web Teleassistance
3D version for the production of tri-dimensional pieces.
COIL 16 Pack 1:
- N. 2 groups of straighteners (horizontals-verticals) with independent position and adjustment displays for the 2 wires.
COIL 16 Pack 2:
- N. 2 groups of straighteners (horizontals-verticals) with electronic adjustment and independent position for the 2 wires with Joystick
- Motorized wire changer.
Processed wire type
Average power consumption
1 Ø 6÷16 mm (#5)
2 Ø 6÷13 mm (#4)
140 m/min (460 ft/min)
200 m/min (660 ft/min)
As the products are in continuous development,
the technical specifications and images are purely by way of example and not binding.