and bar shaping machine
from coil with 2 bending heads
for the production of stirrups and shaped wires with bends at both ends using wires up to Ø 16 mm (#5)
Driven by electric servomotors.
Also available HS version machine.
- Max. pulling speed: 140 m/min (460 ft/min) - HS Version: 200 m/min (660 ft/min)
- Straighteners (horizontal-vertical) with electronic and independent setting for the 2 wires with Joystick
- Anti-Twist electronic device (Optional)
- Patented feed unit that allows independent advancement for single o double wire (Optional)
- 2 bending unit (upper and lower)
- 4 pulling drive wheels
- Cutting unit with adjustable wire guide, reversible mobile and fixed cutting blades
- Web Teleassistance
3D version for the production of tri-dimensional pieces.
The 'bridge' version (Eura 16 Bridge) is suitable for accepting an optional mobile carriage which allows collecting and classifying the manufactured stirrups and rebars.