. Max. welding speed
Versa Line can produce panels with cross wires welded on the top and the bottom of line wires. In this way it is not necessary to flip the panel over.
Versa Line can automatically change:
- the external panel dimensions;
- the pitch of line wires (automatically changeable), also within the same panel;
- the pitch of cross wires (stepless, min. 50 mm);
- the diameter of both line and cross wires;
- it can weld staggered line and cross wires.
Cross wires come from coil and are injected into the welding portal.
Line wires can be fed in three different ways depending on the configuration of the machine:
- manually by the operator;
- from bundle of pre-cut wires (automatically);
- from the wire straightening machine integrated with the plant (automatically).